Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday

Happy Friday Folks! Humans get so excited about Fridays, but for us doggies, it's just another day. Today is a very special day for me too though, because... You guess it, the Huskies came out with a victory against Arizona last night!! It was a close one, but such a great game.

The Dawg Pack was great and for those of you that haven't picked up the latest issue of ESPN the magazine, I suggest you do and read the article about the Dawg Pack.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

I'm excited for the Superbowl this weekend because I love the commercials. I don't even care who wins, I'm just glad Michael Vick doesn't have a chance, he is a bad bad human.
Well, I need to go take my third nap of the day today, so I'm off to my corner now.










No comments:

Post a Comment